Recording a Current TV Program
- While you are viewing a TV Program, Press the RECORD button on the remote control. The Recording will begin immediately and stop automatically at the end of the TV program.
- You will see Recording on the TV screen. The red RECORD light on you DVR lights up and remains on while the program is recording.
Stop the Current TV Program You Are Recording
- Press the STOP button on your remote control while watching the recording program.
- A message appears that will ask you to stop or continue recording. Select Stop recording, and then press OK.
- The message Recording stopped will appear and the red DVR recording light will be turned off.
Record a Future Program with the Program Guide
- Press Guide on the remote control and use the arrows to find the program you want to record.
- Press the RECORD button on your remote control. Once you press the record button, a red dot appears in the program guide that indicates the program is scheduled to be recorded.
NOTE: When recording future programs using the guide, pressing the RECORD button TWICE will schedule a series recording. If you accidentally schedule a series by mistake, press the RECORD button THREE times to cancel the series recording.
Cancel a Future Recording
- On Your remote control, press the MENU button.
- Use the arrows on the remote control to go to the Recorded TV tab.
- Scroll Down to Scheduled and select OK.
- Highlight the program you want to delete, and then press OK.
- Press OK on Don’t record and the program will not be recorded.
Watch Programs that Have Been Recorded and Saved
- Press MENU on the remote control.
- Use the arrows on the remote control to go to Recorded TV tab.
- Scroll down to View recording and select OK. Select the recording you want to watch and Press OK.
- Select Play to watch the recorded program.
NOTE: If you have more than one recording of the same show, all the TV programs will be shown and filtered by date.
Record a Program with Extra Time
This helps with recording a TV program or event that can run over its allotted time slot. Programs such as Live TV Events or Sports Programming can run over and this can help record your entire TV program.
- Press GUIDE on the remote control. Use the arrows to select the program you want to record.
- Press the INFO button on the remote control.
- On the Program Info Screen, select Record episode and then press OK.
- On the Record screen, go to the Stop Recording and press OK.
- Select which preference you want the recording to be stopped at.
- Once selected Press OK and the Select Record and Press Ok. Your TV program will now be recorded with extra time to allow for a possible run-over.